Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LongTime No Blogging


Is that wondering how come YEN haven't blogging for quite some times? I'm Back!..currently the Lazy bug stick on me, make me feel so lazy to post my blog, i did written the diary almost everyday (i think), just sometimes don't have such hard feeling to post the writting..and mostly i like to be alone to THINK and write & this & that, is that i'd suffering the autism? hehe..AUTISM, is the word i always use to answer to my best friends, because they find me out here and i not alike to hang out then i will told them i suffering AUTISM..actually not that serious...sometimes they can't endure to my nonsense also ...hehe ....

Hmm, tonight i suppose to sleep early,because yesterday just taken ML to see doctor for eye infection, should be let my eyes rest, but my friend told me he had sent something to my email, HELLO FRIEND, i didn't receive the thing ..then surf net beside waiting for him, up-to-time, he still not appeared yet...waiting, waiting and waiting....

Wah, the weather really so weird, suddenly raining heavily and thundering...WHAT a sai...ok..in rush, new paragraph...


U know what i did last weekend? Heha, i tumpang my brother's car to JOHOR - a small town called MUAR to "tumpang" attend a wedding dinner, can't believe the flow of the event is different from Kuantan Style,starting is the new married couple will pop the champagne and cut the cake, then only start to serve the meal. Then the first dish is SharkFin.wow,sound delicious oh..and theirs is not serve in big soup bowl, its dished into a small crock bowl, so unique (my first time see in wedding dinner)! hehe,u want to say i like such a "kampung girl - sua gu"...sit and eat eat eat :)..have any impression on what i describe?? kla,post the photo for your reference.

SharkFin Soup with Abalone, Chicken Meat, Sea Cucumber & Chinese Herbs

hehe, not feeling to wait for my friend again, my best friend come and chase me go to bed already. HEhe, thank you, if not, sure i will stick on the keyboard until don't know what time. AIks, tomorrow have to work some more. ok.k.k.k..la, just stopped here, my friend nagging already. Good night to you all !^@^!




0 comments: